Tennessee Barn Doors are designed and built to provide lasting value for your home. If your door exhibits a defect in material or workmanship within the time periods outlined below (from the initial purchase), Tennessee Barn Doors at its sole discretion will repair, replace or refund the original purchase price.
|Interior Wood||Limited Lifetime||3 Years|
|Interior Laminate||1 Year||1 year|
|Exterior Wood||1 Year||1 Year|
This warranty does not cover the following circumstances and are not considered the responsibility of Tennessee Barn Doors:
- Locksets or components not provided by Tennessee Barn Doors
- Normal wear and tear, and natural weathering of surfaces
- Problems resulting from misuse and or abuse and failure to follow
care and maintenance instructions
- Problems related to improper finishing of all surface, front, back, sides, top, and bottom of door (if purchasing an unfinished door).
- Natural variations in color or texture in any finish shall not be
considered a defect
- For Exterior doors, failure to provide a proper overhang; damage caused by extreme
temperature, either from direct sunlight and or installation of a storm door
- For Exterior doors an EXTERIOR GRADE TOP COAT WITH A UV INHIBITOR MUST BE APPLIED on an annual basis.