• Locksets or components not provided by Tennessee Barn Doors
• Normal wear and tear, and natural weathering of surfaces
• Problems resulting from misuse and or abuse and failure to follow care and maintenance instructions
• Problems related to improper finishing of all surface, front, back, sides, top, and bottom of door (if purchasing an unfinished door).
• Natural variations in color or texture in any finish shall not be considered a defect
• For Exterior doors, failure to provide a proper overhang; damage caused by extreme temperature, either from direct sunlight and or installation of a storm door
• For Exterior doors an EXTERIOR GRADE TOP COAT WITH A UV INHIBITOR MUST BE APPLIED on an annual basis.